- Email (Gmail) – Gmail offers email accounts for Guilford students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- The Buzz – Bulk email sent to all faculty/staff/students or to specific subsets of the College community.
- Calendar (Google) – Online calendaring tool for scheduling meetings with colleagues, students, and other Guilford account holders. Keep track of events, share your schedule, and create multiple calendars.
- Mailing List/LISTSERV – A “LISTSERV” is one way of sending an electronic message to a large number of internal and external recipients.
File Storage and Sharing
- Shared Space – File storage
- Cloud Storage (Google Drive) – Unlimited storage of data with Google Drive. Create, access, organize & share all files from any device with your Guilford account.
Chat and Remote Meetings
- Video Conferencing/Chat (Google Meet) – a communication tool for video chat, instant messaging, and hosting or attending online meetings.
- YouTube – G Suite YouTube-based video hosting service.