Accounts and Passwords
- Accounts – Provisioning, activation, management, and lifecycle deactivation of Guilford credentials, including Guilford IDs/passwords and sponsored guest accounts.
- Active Directory – Support customer PC domain membership and policy through Active Directory.
- Passwords – Password changes, resets, and requirements.
- CAS – CAS system provides added assurance for the identity of users with a @guilford.edu account.
- Campus ID Cards – Your Guilford ID card is used to verify your status as a student, faculty or staff member in good standing. Student IDs are validated by registration/enrollment information, while staff IDs are validated based on Human Resources records.
- Door Access (AccessIt) – Provides students, faculty, and staff with access to secured buildings.