To obtain an ID, please submit your photo and visit the ITS Helpdesk in 101 Bauman during these Fall 2020 walk-in hours (3 week session):
- Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM
To arrange for other pick-up times, submit a ticket at https://webhelpdesk.guilford.edu or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Quaker Card is your official Guilford College identification and allows you to access important resources such as dining, bookstore cash, Library resources, and college printing services. It also serves as your access card (key) to campus buildings.
New students may submit a single photo for use on your Quaker ID Card. The card will be available for you to pick up on campus check-in day provided you submit an acceptable image prior to the stated deadline.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure your picture works with our Quaker ID Card system and can serve as an appropriate form of identification.
- Portrait format
- File size < 10 MB
- Name the file with your G# and last name (example: G00111111Smith.jpg).
The photo must be:
- A recent picture of yourself taken within the last six (6) months
- A directly captured image of yourself (no pictures of pictures, or images reflected in mirrors)
- In natural color (no black and white, sepia or other color alterations)
- A “headshot” in which you are facing forward
- Taken in front of a plain background
- Taken with adequate lighting so that it is not too light, too dark, or obscured by shadows
- One in which your body is oriented upright and vertically (not horizontal, diagonal, etc.)
- One in which you are alone in the picture with no one else visible
- One in which your eyes are open and you have a neutral or smiling facial expression (not frowning, laughing, crying, etc.)
- One in which your head and shoulders are visible
- One in which you are not wearing hats or head coverings (unless those items are worn for religious purposes, and in such cases those items must not obscure facial features)
- Free from glare on eyeglasses (dark glasses are not permitted unless you have a medical reason for them)
Important! You must be logged into your Guilford email account to use the form below to submit your photo.
To submit your photo, visit:
Quaker Card Photo Submission Form
Note: ITS may crop or resize your image as needed to meet card system requirements.