Location: Mail & Print Services Building
Contact: IT&S Help Desk
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Printing Services is a service for printing brochures, forms, books, certificates, invitations, classroom materials, and any publication or reproduction that is requested. Copyrighted Materials can only be reproduced with written permission.
- Color and black and white copying/printing
- Single and double-sided copying/printing
- Paper in different sizes (up to 11 x 17), weights and colors
- Stapling and collating
- Binding, both comb, and glue (fastback)
- Hole punching
Check Current Printing Costs Here (new Sharp print prices apply to plain paper printing)
We require a 24-hour turnaround time on copy/print jobs (please understand that jobs are picked up daily when the mail is delivered). Some jobs require more time. At the start of the school semesters (August and January), the volume of work demands that we ask for 48 hours notice. This request is in place for the week before and the first full week of classes. Exceptions to these time frames will be considered on a special request basis.
- * New* Items to be copied or printed are now submitted electronically by clicking on the Print Services Job Submission page. Log in with your Guilford email address. First time users, should attend a brief training session.
- Jobs are processed as they are received and in order of due dates.
- Please specify if you want to pick up your completed job, have it delivered to your mailbox or to your building support person inside the special instructions field. Please pick up work in a timely fashion.
- We do not copy directly from books.
- Staff members (not work-study students) handle the copying of exams.
- Please understand that circumstances sometimes arise that cause unexpected delays.
- We require that setups for postcards or items with multiple copies on one sheet come to us already formatted.
Out of Stock/Purchasing Paper Process
We will inform you if we are out of stock on needed supplies. We ask that you allow ample time for ordering paper when placing jobs requiring 3,000 sheets or more. If you expect to make repeat jobs – please advise us ahead of time to ensure ample time to order enough paper to meet your timeline.
Specialty paper should be ordered through the Purchasing Department. All plain paper will be ordered, stored and supplied to your printers by IT&S. Contact Terri Johnson at 2360 with questions.
Call the help desk to check available stock.